Thread: Ascension 137

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ascension 137

It's a cold open as Mikey Stormrage is in the ring with nothing but the lights of thousands of phones lighting up the arena, he stands in the center of the ring with the Elite title around his waist.

Mikey: I'm not gonna lie to anyone. I'm sad. I am very sad. And I think you all know why. It happened. It happened again. I trusted somebody and they burned me. The difference is this time it took very long for it to finally happen. But you know. Much like Thanos, it's inevitable. No amount of fingersnapping is going to repair the damage done. There could've been so many solutions to this. He could've just challenged me. It's been done before. But no. He stabbed me in the back and blames "the business". Oh, it was meant to be. I loved you, Matt. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you no matter what. But you, knowing my past, did what you did. That's the worst part of it. No one knows me better than you. But you still did it. *sniff*.

Mikey stops and paces the ring, composing himself.

Mikey: You put so much into this. You threatened our friend just to get this match. Threatened her life for it. All in the name of this title I have here! This is what you threw all this away for. I would throw it away just to spite you. Throw it down the damn trash. But unlike you, I show respect and class for others. So I'll hold this, beat you at Unscripted and just let you go insane from the failure. My ears will always be open to hear an apology come out of your stinking mouth. Just don't expect me to accept it.

Mikey leans on the ropes. A long moment of silence goes by before Mikey lifts his mic up again.

Mikey: I loved you, man.

Mikey drops the mic and turns around. Suddenly he realizes, his opponent for tonight is right behind him. Kagura. The lights turn up and the two stare each other down. Suddenly, she starts pretending to be shedding a tear. Mikey snaps and charges and the two start brawling. Security runs down to separate the two. They seem to calm down rather quickly as Kagura just backs away. Mikey however just seems dejected. But suddenly, Matt Tastic leaps from the crowd, standing on the barricade. He stands behind Mikey, surprising him. Mikey turns around and MATT GRABS HIS FACE AND KISSES HIM!!

Connor: Oh my God, where did he come from!?!

Matt then kicks Mikey right in the gut, to separate him. He picks up the Elite title, dropped in the earlier scuffle and hits Mikey in the face with it before leaving as security tries to intervene but it's too late. Mikey seems fine. Physicially at least. He's staring at the ceiling with empty eyes, but they blink. He whipes his lips and looks at his hand, shocked by what just happened.

Cohen: I think things finally calmed down. My God, what a start to this show. Mikey was just pouring his heart out there. Listen, I am not a personal fan of his. But watching just how far Matt Tastic has gone, doing so much unneeded damage to someone who, we just heard him, wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. I'm disgusted. Matt Tastic has sunken to such incredible lows. That's flat out sexual molestation there.

Connor: I'm-I'm so sorry, ladies and gentlemen. Man to man, man to woman, whatever the case, that kind of action is just...... Dammit, Matt Tastic was the best of us. He was the face of this company. I can't. I just can't.

Mikey is helped up bu some ringside assistants but suddenly he shoves one of them violently and grabs his title before leaving.

Cohen: I can't blame him.
    Last edited by ABMorales787; 04-30-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Thread Information