A great show came to an end recently, and everyone that I know virtually and in real life who watch the show seems to have the opinion that it ended like someone ripped a massive fart in church. Like, the priest was giving a rousing sermon and everyone was on the edge of their pew with anticipation of the soon-to-be thrilling climax and the show let off an attack of rump-thunder that was so violent that it actually caused the ground to vibrate.

I didn't feel that way though, I was just happy that I was given a conclusion where Tyrion survives. Plus, I'm apparently the only person on planet Earth who doesn't hate Bran.

For me, season 8 was like if they took what would have been 4 seasons of content and smushed them all into a meat-grinder. It wasn't a great season, I'll admit that.

I feel that the attack of the White Walkers on Winterfell should have been a season finale, and a two-parter with the first episode ending with the walkers breaching the fire trench. Also; he's the fucking Night King. He shouldn't have died like that, being a doofus for a split-second.

Any-who, I'd also like to say that fans of the show need to lighten up. Specifically, the million fans that signed onto this petition

I realize that fans successfully got the developers of Mass Effect to redo the Mass Effect 3 ending, but good fucking grief. The ending to Game of Thrones wasn't THAT bad, okay.

I see that a lot of people wanted Jon to sit on the iron throne. They don't go so far as to explain exactly how that would make sense from a storytelling perspective if they started from the end of season 7, where it's already been established that Dany wants the iron throne more than anything and that Jon is the rightfully heir to it. I hate to be one of those people, I really do, but I'm honestly a little relieved that the show is over.

A season takes an entire damn year to produce and put on the air, and for my money I waited 8 damn years to see what all the hubbub with Bran was. I'm satisfied to see that he became the three-eyed raven, and I'm satisfied to see that he ended up as the ruler of the six kingdoms. The title "Bran the Broken" is a bit ableist, as has been pointed out, but for fuck's sake. This is motherfucking Westeros, and he's the fucking king. Sometimes nicknames that can be construed as disparaging are marks of honor, and are respected.

I'm not going to go on a full rant about how poisoned some people are by the toxic concoction of their ego mixed with an addiction to a massive social media following. But, I will say that social media has given some people the delusion that everything that ever occurs is worthy of their snarky opinion and that social media has caused the term "fair opinion" the be an oxymoron.

So basically what I'm asking the forum is, do you love or hate Bran? What makes you feel that way about Bran the most? Would you be willing to sit with me a write a song about your feelings for Bran? Does Bran eat bran? BRAN BRAN BRAN BRAN BRAN BRAN BRAN BRAN!