Thread: WWE's inconsistent booking - how much does it affect the wrestle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WWE's inconsistent booking - how much does it affect the wrestle

Note - I accidentally pressed enter before completing the title, so could someone please fix it?

Anyways, Bully Ray was recently talking about the lack of mega-stars in WWE, and it's very hard to disagree with him. However I basically had a couple of questions. Does anyone have potential to be a mega-star in WWE, and just how much is WWE's inconsistent booking affecting the wrestlers?

You could do this for a few wrestlers, but I'll look at Kevin Owens.

Kevin Owens returns in late February as a babyface on Smackdown and immediately gets a WWE Championship match. Forget that he was a heel with a losing streak on Raw before his return. Then he has the WWE Championship at Fastlane and gets left off the card at WrestleMania before having another WWE Championship match at Money in the Bank.

Now Owens is very talented and one of my favorite wrestlers in WWE, but how am I supposed to get behind him if his booking is so inconsistent? I want to care for him, but WWE makes it much more difficult than it should be. If a wrestler isn't important enough to be on the biggest show of the year, why does he deserve a WWE Championship a month later? Now could Owens be a mega-star? Maybe not, but possibly with the right booking. We'll never know, and it's a shame.
    Last edited by BestSportsEntertainer; 05-23-2019 at 08:47 PM.

2. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information