â??Needless to say the last 8 years couldnâ??t have been any more successful, and Iâ??m full of gratitude to WWE for that. Now that I got that outta the way letâ??s just bury the company for the next two hours.â?

TIJ just dropped "The Emancipation of Jon Moxley", which is already the most talked about podcast since CM Punk sat down with Colt Cabana. I've listened to it myself, and I suggest you do as well, but here are a few bullet point highlights (any quotes from here out are not quite exact but not misleading);

• Gratitude to WWE for success and working closely with Make-A-Wish.
  • Creative grievances dating back as early as being the babyface on Smackdown and the awkward promos he was given at the time.
  • How uncomfortable he was using Roman's leukemia as cheap heat, and a line that creative written which he refused to say on RAW and wouldn't even repeat on the podcast. "Whoever wrote that should be ashamed."
  • Disliking the inoculation segment and how Vince thought Ambrose's objection was that he thought it was supposed to be funny.
  • The generic "all you people" promos being the moment he knew for sure that he wanted to leave.
  • "My goals in AEW are to make a difference and to prove that the WWE's creative system sucks."
  • Not even looking at the new contract.
  • Being on board for intergender wrestling, but questioned the timing of putting him in a program with Nia Jax.
  • Vince needing to control everything and own everything. "Thatâ??s why [Vince McMahon] pays Brock millions of dollars to come in and ruin this company...â?
  • Being paid $500 for The Shield's Final Chapter special.

I'm still only scratching the surface with this list. I think a lot of fans' biggest WWE gripes has been the creative, and the picture that Moxley paints of their creative process certainly line up with that.