I'm honestly a little shocked that this segment hasn't earned a thread on this forum, and I'm well aware that there's a thread relating to Firefly Funhouse on WZ.

I'm creating this thread because I see so much potential in this gimmick, and I love that they're giving this gimmick to Bray Wyatt.

For those who don't know; Firefly Funhouse is a segment on Raw and Smackdown meant to hype the debut of Bray Wyatt's new gimmick, that of a jolly sweater-clad man who intends to teach morals and values to children while subtly alluding to a sinister alter-ego currently known as "The Fiend".

Why I love this gimmick: this has all the potential of being the next USA vs CANADA. Way back when, Bret Hart was living a double-life as a heel and a face and the WWF was wisely exploiting it for all it was worth. There's something more captivating about a gimmick that is both beloved and hated. My hope is that after Bray debuts, he plays up the kind nature of the side that's the children's tv show host. Let him be sadistic and vile as The Fiend, but give him some tear-jerker backstage segments where he shows genuine concern for emotional well-being of anyone he encounters. Have Alexa Bliss go too far in a criticism of someone and hurt their feelings, and then have Bray give them a heart to heart talk where he conveys some Mr. Rogers wisdom and let's them know that he cares for them even if nobody else does.

I see this as a potentially more sophisticated version of the Abyss or Mankind gimmick, where Bray will -- at times -- be at odds with the wishes of The Fiend. Make it so that The Fiend isn't necessarily evil, but that it's willing to resort to evil means to encourage the world to behave better.

I'll have more to say later.