http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe...y-randy-orton/

WWE has issued a statement to us on Randy Orton after a story emerged this week on alleged sexual behavior by Randy Orton. The email statement reads, â??WWE is looking into the matter.â?

The story that was told back in 2012 by Court Bauer on MLW podcast titled â??Episode 49: Ribbing & Junk,â? alleges that Orton would expose himself when he saw a new writer. The podcast is part of the MLW VIP archives but gained traction this week in a post on Reddit by user CarterVoorhes31.

â??For every new writer that would show up, he comes in the room puts his hand down his pants, pulls out his d*ck, touches himself, then says â??Iâ??m Randy Orton, shake my handâ?¦oh you donâ??t want to shake my hand? Youâ??re big leaguing me? Thatâ??s f**ked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you wonâ??t shake Randy Ortonâ??s hand?,'â? according to Bauer.

Bauer also says that writers would start sweating and backing up into a corner while Orton exposed himself. Bauer says it almost happened to him on his first day with the company but he was lucky because Stephanie McMahon walked in the room. It was described as something like the teacher entering the classroom. Bauer was hired by WWE in 2005 so that is when the alleged incident would have occurred.

For those of you that canâ??t listen to the podcast, you can see the incident mentioned in the podcast description area:

â??-Randy Orton pulling his c*ck out in front of writers backstage at WWE shows.
-Ribbing newcomers in companies.�

UPDATE: Bauer said â??yesâ? when asked on Twitter if the story is true:

ScumbagTrav
@TeeravBain
· Aug 10, 2018
@courtbauer did this really happen? pic.twitter.com/TH4zXOgISs

Court Bauer

@courtbauer
yes

4:36 PM - Aug 10, 2018
See Court Bauer's other Tweets
^ Yikes. Not a good look for Orton at the moment. Thoughts?