Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The AEW Thread - A E Dub, A E Dub, A E Dub!!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Legit one of the biggest pops I've ever heard, reminds me of attitude era Stone Cold pops.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Smackdown is very good. Roman is my favorite male wrestler. His feud with Cena has been great.

Raw is nearly unwatchable, and overall WWE has made some very questionable decisions (releasing Fiend and Strowman, letting Punk/Bryan/Jericho/Moxley leave). That's 6 of their biggest stars gone and 3 (+1 soon enough) are in a company that's less than 2 years old. That's really not a good sign.
    Correction: AEW has been on TV less than 2 years, but they're over 2 years old.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Smackdown is very good. Roman is my favorite male wrestler. His feud with Cena has been great.

Raw is nearly unwatchable, and overall WWE has made some very questionable decisions (releasing Fiend and Strowman, letting Punk/Bryan/Jericho/Moxley leave). That's 6 of their biggest stars gone and 3 (+1 soon enough) are in a company that's less than 2 years old. That's really not a good sign.
    Releasing Fiend and Strowman are questionable (from a fans perspective don't know about behind the scenes). The other guys listed they didn't let them leave, the talent chose to leave on their own volition. Punk could have been offered $500M and he would have turned it down. Hell Moxley too. Bryan is really the only one that got away (if he did as everything is just rumor and innuendo right now). And Moxley was hardly a star for WWE. He was an upper midcard guy that would have some main event runs. Hell after Mania 30 the same can be said for Daniel Bryan until he became the Planets Champion.

All this being said. Punk took some shots at WWE as everyone else does in AEW, but he is literally the only person there who actually has a valid reason for taking said shots so go right ahead. I'm stoked he's back, but still wonder how he'll be in 6 months or if it'll grow stale once the novelty of him being back wears off.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Seeing Punk in a ring again was awesome, no lie. The rest of the show was absolute shit, turned on a bigfoot documentary which was 100000x better. And no I'm not hating on AEW.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

6. Likes Storm Trooper liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Seeing Punk in a ring again was awesome, no lie. The rest of the show was absolute shit, turned on a bigfoot documentary which was 100000x better. And no I'm not hating on AEW.
    I think they knew everyone was only interested in Punk and nobody else so they didn't try to put on a good show or anything apart from him.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    I think they knew everyone was only interested in Punk and nobody else so they didn't try to put on a good show or anything apart from him.
    Yer Maw gets it.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I turned the stream on for Punk then when his segment was over I shut it off.

10. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    Yer Maw knows what's up.

I was wondering if they'd think about waiting for the Punk segment knowing that they'd possibly lose audience once he was done. Smart not to as they'd shit on virtually anything that wasn't CM Punk until CM Punk made his appearance.

Maybe he didn't want to get physical yet, but imagine if instead of Sting/Darby saving Moxley it was Punk.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Releasing Fiend and Strowman are questionable (from a fans perspective don't know about behind the scenes). The other guys listed they didn't let them leave, the talent chose to leave on their own volition. Punk could have been offered $500M and he would have turned it down. Hell Moxley too. Bryan is really the only one that got away (if he did as everything is just rumor and innuendo right now). And Moxley was hardly a star for WWE. He was an upper midcard guy that would have some main event runs. Hell after Mania 30 the same can be said for Daniel Bryan until he became the Planets Champion.
    For me and an entire generation, WWE is wrestling. Every Monday night, I was glued to the TV watching Raw. I was always amazed by the characters, stories, wrestling, and general insanity. After around 15 years of only knowing WWE, it's hard to understand another company existing, much less signing some of my favorite wrestlers and WWE's biggest stars.

If I'm WWE, I'm wondering why Punk, Bryan, Jericho, and Moxley left. I'm wondering who might leave in the future. I'm wondering why there was even a desire for a new company. Again, WWE is wrestling, so how could anything else even exist, much less thrive like AEW seems to be doing?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thread Information