Thread: SmackDown Live LD, April 23rd - Hips Don't Lie

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not sure what the problem with Reigns/Elias/Shane. People got tired of Reignsâ??s continued push in the main event. Now heâ??s clearly down the card, but they canâ??t stop complaining. Typical. You can say his main event run is inevitable, and Iâ??d agree with you, but to complain that heâ??s right where he should be if thereâ??s ever a hope of him working as a face is dumb. Iâ??m hoping Reigns isnâ??t back near the main event until the end of the year at the soonest. With the Fox deal starting around then that would be my guess.

And Elias has almost never had a chance to do anything outside of his schtick. He almost did during a brief face run, but they stopped it abruptly. I say give the guy a chance. Shane is there to at least help the feud become interesting. It also leaves doubt whoâ??ll win the match, since Shane interfering seems a definite possibility.

Oh and I wish Bayley wouldâ??ve won. Charlotte doesnâ??t need the title right now. Iâ??m hoping Becky wins both matches. Iâ??m still betting she drops the Smackdown title right after beating Charlotte, assuming that happens. It splits them up and letâ??s Charlotte work with someone different.
    Last edited by Fire Marshall Bill; 04-24-2019 at 09:20 AM.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information