Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Chat

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Debating whether to get Hard Reset Redux for PS4. Looks interesting but I've heard conflicting things about it

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm so behind w/ the latest games but the last time I played anything it was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Street fighter fans who have time to burn:

https://tiredoldhack.com/2018/05/26/...treet-fighter/

4. Likes Fallout liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So it looks like we're going for a full Kanto reboot, which I'm perfectly happy with. I'm not a massive fan of allowing people who have played Pokemon Go to get an advantage within the game, because I always saw Pokemon Go as a stand-alone thing, but it seems be a pretty big leap from the 3DS games. So I'm quite excited.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Double post, but this is big.

From what I've heard, this is basically the Fallout equivalent to the Elder Scrolls Online. Colour me interested.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Fortnite or Pub G?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    Fortnite or Pub G?
    Depends what you're going for. If you want something more realistic and down-to-earth, PUBG. Otherwise, I'd give the advantage to Fortnite, because it's F2P, and has more depth to it, if you're fine with the cartoony elements.

9. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post

So it looks like we're going for a full Kanto reboot, which I'm perfectly happy with. I'm not a massive fan of allowing people who have played Pokemon Go to get an advantage within the game, because I always saw Pokemon Go as a stand-alone thing, but it seems be a pretty big leap from the 3DS games. So I'm quite excited.
    PoGO has had 800million downloads worldwide. I think PoGo will benefit this game more as people will buy it due to their playing of the game.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    PoGO has had 800million downloads worldwide. I think PoGo will benefit this game more as people will buy it due to their playing of the game.
    That's fair. I've heard since this is supposed to be more of a spin-off game, and the official 8th Gen games will come later. I'll still be getting it, most likely after I save up the money for a Switch when the price goes down a little bit.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Best way to describe it is New Super Mario Bros to the 3D Mario games. Still main titles but not at the same time.

Thread Information